Activities for your holidays in Vaucluse.
Campsite of la Coronne, located in High Vaucluse, offers you a big choice of activities: cultural visits, sporting activities, gastronomic tastings. Your stay will allow you to discover and enjoy the different facets of the region. You can also enjoy activities for children and adults. The camping team will be pleased to give you ideas and advice. Many flyers are also at your disposal to make your choice of activities.
Some ideas for your stay at the campsite.
- The Château de Grignan in renaissance style, where the Marquise de Sévigné, famous for her correspondence, stayed in the 17th century (12 km);
- Nyons and its famous Provencal market (16 km);
- Vaison-la-Romaine and its famous Gallo-Roman archaeological sites (28 km);
- Orange, its ancient theater and triumphal arch (35 km);
- The medieval fortress of Suze-la-Rousse, classified as a historical monument, formerly belonging to the illustrious family of the princes of Orange (20 km);
- The Wine Road of the Enclave des Papes (Côtes-du-Rhône);
- The Castle of Simiane la Rotonde in Valréas, dating from the 11th century, which offers an unobstructed view to the valley composed of lavender fields and forests of white oaks;
- The Museum of Cardboard and Printing in Valréas;
- The crocodile farm in Pierrelatte (30 km);
- The Garde-Adhémar, a pretty village perched classified among the most beautiful Villages of France (to 25 km).